Do you want to explore new challenges and create a breakthrough in your career? We invite you to join our team and embark on a unique journey in Hong Kong’s seaside oasis!
Do you want to explore new challenges and create a breakthrough in your career?
We invite you to join our team and embark on a unique journey in Hong Kong’s seaside oasis!
Credit and Operations Accountant
- To safeguard hotel revenue
- To ensure effective control over operative departments
- To prevent overdue accounts
- To ensure timely collection of receivables
- To evaluate and provide recommendation for credit application to management
- To maintain close contact with international and local credit organisations
- To assist in accounting and reporting functions
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Finance & Accounting, Hotel Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5-year related working experience in hotel operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with extermal and internal parties
- Familiar with travel agents and corporate accounts is an advantage
- Attentive to details with good analytical, speaking and writing skills
- Proficiency in the use of PMS, POS and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in English is a must, knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage