We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Credit Approval Officer – Commercial Credit (CCOD)
- Verify/check the SMEs and corporate credit applications or review/approve with the designated credit authority and perform credit analysis and provide support for higher level approvals;
- Identify and highlight exceptions against the Bank’s Lending Policy and standard terms and conditions being offered to borrowing clients;
- Provide recommendations to senior management when higher level of approval authority is required;
- Provide advice to business units in structuring complex transactions and preparing credit proposals;
- Be an industry expert on an assigned industry to provide the bank regular updates.
- University graduate in Finance, Accounting and Business Administration or related disciplines;
- 3 years’ experience of corporate/commercial banking experiences in credit and/or relationship management;
- Sound knowledge in various corporate lending products such as trade finance, commodity trade, bilateral facilities, term lending, commercial real estate finance, syndicated loans and global markets products;
- With in-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement analysis and credit administration;
- Good understanding in key market and industry dynamics; and
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.