We are a professional, dynamic and aggressive consultancy providing a wide range of recruitment related solutions to our clients around the world. We have a successful proven track record for searching & selecting the right talent for different corporations.
One of our clients (overseas bank) is now looking for a high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Credit & Collection Manager - Overseas Retail Bank - Ref. 3706
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Banking / Finance > Others
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
- Degree or above;
- 8 years experience in underwriting of personal loans and setting up collections policy;
- Experience in portfolio review and suggest corrective actions;
- Familiar with collections process, responsible to set up collection policy and work with Operations to set up collections process;
- Response to monitor and report performance of portfolio;
- Assess of proposals and credit underwriting in accordance with policy;
- Responsible to in-house collections activity, co-ordinate with collections agency for cases that unable to recover in-house;
- Coordinate with Credit Bureau of Hong Kong and with Operations team of the branch to set up processes and back-end systems for data downloading and reporting requirement;
- Amend policy for retail lending products for Hong Kong branch;
- Ensure the policies meet regulatory requirement at Hong Kong and policy framework of Head office of the Bank;
- Good command in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Monthly salary: HK$45K - 49K + discretionary bonus;
- 5-day work;
- Working location: Tsim Sha Tsui/ Jordon;
- Good fringe benefits: Banking holidays, 22 days Annual Leave, medical (include spouse), dental and etc.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to email@example.com or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the Job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.