Founded in 2002 with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading executive search firm specialising in the Financial Services, Legal, and Commerce sectors. Our consultants are industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals with strong global networks and extensive knowledge of the local market. We are dedicated to helping candidates to take their career forward.
For further information, please visit our website at www.alsrecruit.com.
Credit Controller – International law firm
Our client is an international UK law firm with over 1,500 employees and offices located in major business and financial centres throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia. They are now seeking an independent and responsible Credit Controllerto join the regional finance team to handle the APAC credit control work.
- Directly report to the Accounting Manager and be part of a team of 4
- Responsible for the coordination of billing processes and credit collection for 4 offices in Asia Pacific
- Responsible for credit limit approval, credit management & debt collection, resolve invoice disputes, etc.
- Monitor and conduct full spectrum of billing cycle from editing to dispatching of bills
- Ensure timely submission of invoices to clients
- Resolve aged accounts and generate AR reports periodically
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and attorneys to meet billing deadlines
- Participate in ad hoc projects or reports when required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in billings and credit collection, preferably gained from law firms or professional services corporations
- Experience in working with Elite systems is preferable
- Experience in law society and SRA governance is highly preferable
- Able to deliver excellent level of customer service, passionate about everything you lend your hand to
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Able to demonstrate strong team working, out of the box thinking and ability to work across borders with remote teams