HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
Credit Management Manager / Assistant Credit Management Manager (Customer Accounts & Payments) (Ref : Z11005)
- To plan and take proactive actions to minimize company credit risk while maintaining a good image by formulating credit policy and setting up procedures and guidelines
- To lead a team of staff to carry out daily operations, namely credit assessment, accounts receivables of various market segments, outsources of debts collection
- To prepare MIS reports and statistics identifying high risk accounts so that immediate credit policies / actions can be taken to minimize credit risk
- To work with internal parties, such as Product Marketing and IT teams to enhance the mainframes and related systems so as to cope with the market changes and customer needs
- To provide excellent customer services through available touch points, e.g. bill payment reminders
- To identify areas of improvement and to make changes to improve the service level, and to increase productivity through office automation
- To review from time to time the internal and external environments to recommend to management an effective corporate credit policy
The successful candidate will have:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' solid experience in a supervisory position of credit management, preferably in telecommunications industry
- Strong leadership, proactive, enthusiastic
- Strong analytical mind and sensitive to market/economic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent people management skill
(Candidates with less experience or academic qualification will be considered as Assistant Credit Management Manager)