DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Step up to the future of banking at dbs.com/careers
Credit Manager, Vickers Credit & Risk, Risk Management Group - 1600023R
* Perform credit assessment and approval on all limit applications & ad hoc credit cases / requests;
* Conduct daily credit monitoring, reporting and regular credit review on our clients’ stock portfolio and margin financing position;
* Work closely with Sales & Supporting teams to resolve various credit issues;
* Keep track of the securities markets trend and major stock movements for intraday credit monitoring;
* Complete ad hoc tasks or credit related projects assigned;
* Ensure full compliance of credit policies & internal guidelines for our daily operation.
* Degree holder in Finance / Business;
* Minimum 5 years of credit risk management experience with good knowledge of securities & futures markets;
* Strong credit assessment skill and credit mindset with high integrity;
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with great team spirit;
* Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.