We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Credit Operations Officer (Loans Administration) - CCOD
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > FX & Money Markets
Banking / Finance > Credit
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- Review facility letter and loan/security documentation;
- Liaise with Relationship Managers and external lawyers to review FX, bilateral and/or syndicated loan documents;
- Identify documentation deficiencies, prepare report and follow up; and
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments and projects.
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- 4 years’ experience in reviewing and drafting loan documentation;
- Knowledge in handling ISDA documentation for securities and derivatives products would be an advantage;
- Good knowledge on banking laws, Companies Ordinance, legal and regulatory requirements;
- Well-versed in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua; and
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.