Established in 1977, PrimeCredit endeavours to provide customer-oriented financing and credit card services. Our quality services are well recognized in the industry with numerous awards, including HKQAA Service Quality Management Certification and Domestic Finance Company of the Year for Hong Kong. Being a leading financing institution in Hong Kong, talent development is the key to our success and we cordially invite high calibre talent dedicating to contribute in developing quality financing and credit card services to join our team of professionals.
Credit Risk Analyst - Loan Portfolio and Assurance (Contract)
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Paid overtime, MPF|
Banking / Finance > Credit
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
- Perform comprehensive credit analysis, credit policies formulation, and risk acceptance criteria setting for domestic helper loan product
- Prepare periodic reports to monitor the unsecured portfolio performance in various dimensions, including delinquency, loss and recovery, profitability, new acquisition trends, score performance, etc.
- Assist inad-hoc analysis of the unsecured portfolio across different dimensions for potential areas of improvement in credit loss, product offers, customer segments, profitability and credit procedures, etc.
- Communicate with IT and Operations for implementation of new product offers or any policy changes
- Assist in reconciliation of portfolio balance and development of new product offers/ tests and forecast the profitability/ performance of the new campaign
- Conduct credit assurance to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of underwriting process
- Assist in conduct the periodic assurance on key controls and review on operational risk within the department
- Conduct UAT and assist in administrative duties in the department
- University degree holder or above in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management, Statistics or other related disciplines
- 1-2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in consumer finance or consumer banking industry
- FRM or any risk management related qualification is preferable
- Proficient in SAS or Excel VBA
- Detail mindedand strong analytical skill
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.