The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. We create international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and build trust between them worldwide. In Hong Kong we work with professionals and policy makers and thousands of young people every year by teaching English, sharing the Arts and delivering education and society programmes.
The British Council is looking to recruit an experienced and self-motivated professional to take up the following position:
Customer Management Executive
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Operations > Operations
The post holder is required to provide first class customer service to our customers. He/She will be to support the sales team to achieve their targets.
- take pride in delivering a first class service to customers?
- enjoy challenges and meeting people from all walks of life?
- feel good in achieving targets?
- like being valued?
- not mind working a 5-day week on shifts?
If you do, this is a job for you.
You should have:
- polite and pleasant telephone manners
- excellent customer care and listening skills
- good communication skills in spoken English and be fluent in Chinese
- 3 years solid working experience in a customer service / sales environment
- Sales technique
- IT skills (excel, word, powerpoint)
- other competencies on the role profile
Remuneration package for the position includes a basic salary and a monthly incentive, an annual bonus, 20 days of annual leave per year and medical benefits.
Immediate availability is preferred.
Please visit http://bit.ly/HKG-1012e for further information and for application.
Closing Date: 30 October 2016
We welcome any applicant for this position who meets the selection criteria. People aged over 40 are under-represented among our workforce and so we would particularly welcome applicants aged 40 years of age or more.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from any member of the community who meets the selection criteria for the position.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.