Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Customer Relations Supervisor [Ref:JL/CEMCR/CRSR/CP]
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
- Assist in planning and developing customer retention programs
- Supervise a team of staff to execute and customer retention programs to meet pre-set targets
- Deliver on-the-job training and monitor service quality of staff
- Collect relevant statistics for management review
- Form 7 or above
- At least 5 years Sales & Customer Service with 3 year of Telesales and Retention experience preferably in Telecom industry
- Strong in MS office
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Excellent Management skill, motivation, diligent, good team player, organized and target oriented
- Shift duty is required
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.