A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Customer Relationship Manager, Cross Border Banking Services
Hang Seng’s Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our department as Customer Relationship Manager, Cross Border Banking Services.
- Build and maintain good relationship as well as providing personalized services for the segment of Mainland customers
- Conduct financial analysis for customers to identify their needs
- Consolidate customer feedback and the latest cross border market trend so as to assist in product development
- Participate in offsite events and travel occasionally subject to business needs in order to build rapport and strengthen customer relationship
- Manage operational risk and observe the relevant policies/guidelines and compliance requirements
- University degree in a related discipline
- At least 2 years of sales experience in selling investment funds, life insurance and other investment related products
- Well versed in market dynamics in Mainland China and have experience in dealing with Mainland customers
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations/Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations
- Fulfilment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Fluency in both English and Chinese; proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers