Customer Service Associate/ Executive (B2B) - Few posts - Ref. 3629
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Performance bonus|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Post 1: Customer Service Associate (MNC) - 2 posts (for Hong Kong or Tokyo office)
- Degree or above;
- 2 years or above experiences in Account management/ Sales coordination/ Customer service;
- Working experience in multi-national company is preferred but not a must;
- Act as a representative between Clients and internal departments to manage international and domestic projects under a timely schedule;
- Provide accurate and effective communication to both internal and external customers;
- Support Sales Team in client management and relationship-building;
- Shift duty is required (will arrange roster in advance and change about once a month - with shift allowance);Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- For the role which is based in Hong Kong:
- Fluent in English (a must) and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Good typing skill in both English and Chinese is a plus;
- For the role which is based in Tokyo:
- Native in Japanese (a must) and fluent in English.
- Monthly salary: HK$14K - 16K OR JPY200K-230K+ shift allowance (HK$3K for 2nd shift / HK$5K for 3rd shift) + discretionary bonus;
- Working hours: 8 hours per day (7:30-15:30/ 15:30-23:30/ 23:30-7:30);
- Working location: Central, Hong Kong OR Tokyo, Japan;
- 5-day work;
- Good fringe benefits e.g. banking holiday, medical, dental, etc;
- Company background: US listed, fortune 500.
Post 2: Senior/ Customer Service Executive - Few posts
- F.5 or above;
- Experience in call centre is an advantage;
- Handling inquiries through inbound calls and emails;
- Provide after-sales service to customers;
- No need to cold-call or achieve sales target;
- Good customer service and problem solving skills;
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Positions.
- Monthly salary: HK$13K-19K + discretionary bonus;
- Working location: Kowloon Bay;
- 5-day work;
- Good fringe benefits including banking holiday, etc.
Interested parties please email your updated resume with latest and expected salary package in "MS WORD" format to or fax to 852-3011 3069.
Please quote the job Ref. No. and Applied Post on the subject of your application.
Company website: www.kek.com.hk
The information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes.