SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Customer Service Coordinator (OGC)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Handle daily customer enquiry regarding quotation, job progress and report status etc.
- Coordinate with clients for consolidating information and facilitating the order submission progress
- Assist in monitoring the job status with internal parties
- Provide support to other departments on toys related product testing issues
- Higher diploma or above in any disciplines
- Candidate with 2 year or above working experience in customer services field would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Able to work under pressure
As a caring company, SGS not only offers a competitive remuneration package but also offers staff caring items to the right candidates, including:
- 5-day Work Week
- Double Pay and Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Accident Insurance and Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-Job Training
- Education and Training Subsidies
- Free Shuttle Bus Service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff Activities