Customer Service Executive
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Banking / Finance > General / Operations
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
- To settle all Banknotes trade captured in the system promptly, accurately and efficiently in accordance to approved policies and procedures.
- Perform activities in client order placement and fulfillment. Ensure all banknotes stock entrusted are properly and completely accounted at all times.
- Attend to customers and other stakeholders enquiries promptly and diligently in matters related to banknotes trade settlement.
- To properly process, sort, pack and document all banknotes stock in preparation for further handling.
- Coordinate with business partners to provide solutions to operational issues and problems.
- Conduct end-to-end process and follow the bank’s standard operating procedures.
- Any other related assignments delegated down by supervisors.
- Post-secondary educated or above with minimum 3 years of counter service or customer service experience or operations in supply chain management.
- Knowledge and experience in cash processing is an added advantage.
- Detail conscious with strong customer service sense and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Able to prioritise and be flexible
- Strong team working skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Putonghua is a plus.