About HKT Teleservices
HKT Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
HKT Teleservices offers clients world class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, HKT Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world’s population.
HKT Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With over 10,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, the Philippines, the United States and Panama, HKT Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 100 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit http://www.hktteleservices.com/, or call us at +852 2888-3636 (Asia) / +86 4008-812-812 (mainland China) / +1-614-280-1600 (Americas)
Customer Service Executive (Commercial Hotline – Overnight Shift) – You can enjoy “Join-in Bonus”
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Statutory holidays|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
We require enthusiastic service-oriented people to handle customers’ telephone queries and requests in a professional and timely manner. You will receive professional training in customer service skills and products that will provide you with the skills and knowledge required for a successful career.
- Handle customers’ telephone queries and requests in a tactful and timely manner
- To cross-sell and up-sell business products to business customers
- Willing to perform shift duties 00:00 – 08:30 including Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
- Working Location: Kowloon Bay
- Secondary education or above with at least 1 year of proven customer service experience
- Good knowledge of telecom products - internet applications, PC hardware or software, etc.
- Good command of English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Strong interpersonal skills and enjoy helping people
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Customer Service Representative
We offer :
- Structured training programme
- Attractive incentive bonus, join-in bonus and shift allowance (if applicable)
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- 14 days paid annual leave
- Clear career path