- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Customer Service Executive – project coordination, testing & science field
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Testing / Laboratory|
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
About the company
Our client is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. They are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. They are currently looking for aCustomer Service Executive to provide testing service coordination, technical evaluation and training to internal and external staff.
- Prepare and design project proposal, quotation and agreement (according to templates) for clients
- Interact with clients on matters related to e.g. proposal, project status, testing report, result interpretation, etc.
- Coordinate with internals on sample handling and test requirements to ensure smooth progress of projects
- Maintain professional relationship with clients by arranging regular phone call or client visit or networking event
- Assist with generation of publicity material, e.g. exhibition poster, brochure, etc.
- Establish and maintain links with scientific experts in scientific discipline
- Assist CS Manager and seniors for other sales / ad hoc projects
- Degree holder or above, preferably from chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology or relevant fields
- Minimum 1 to 2-year experience in CS or testing fields
- Knowledge in Chinese word processing, MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge in HK laboratory practice and quality system requirement is a plus
- Lab testing experience is a definite advantage
- 5-day Work Week
- Competitive salary package above market average
- Year-end bonus + Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Insurance plan
- Annual Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities & On-the-Job Training
- Transportation, Education and Training Subsidies
- Shuttle Bus Service
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref #6548. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.