- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Customer Service Executive – project coordination, testing & science field
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Testing / Laboratory|
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
- Prepare and design project proposal, quotation and agreement (according to templates) for clients
- Interact with clients on matters related to e.g. proposal, project status, testing report, result interpretation, etc.
- Coordinate with internals on sample handling and test requirements to ensure smooth progress of projects
- Maintain professional relationship with clients by arranging regular phone call or client visit or networking event
- Assist with generation of publicity material, e.g. exhibition poster, brochure, etc.
- Establish and maintain links with scientific experts in scientific discipline
- Assist CS Manager and seniors for other sales / ad hoc projects
- Degree holder or above, preferably from chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology or relevant fields
- Minimum 1 to 2-year experience in CS or testing fields
- Knowledge in Chinese word processing, MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge in HK laboratory practice and quality system requirement is a plus
- Lab testing experience is a definite advantage
- 5-day Work Week
- Competitive salary package above market average
- Year-end bonus + Performance Bonus
- Dental and Medical Benefits
- Insurance plan
- Annual Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, and Marriage Leave
- Career Advancement Opportunities & On-the-Job Training
- Transportation, Education and Training Subsidies
- Shuttle Bus Service
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref #6548. You may also contact us at +852 2887 3090. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.