Customer Service Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Phone Banking Officer
*Phone banking center (no sales task required)
*Customer service experience
*Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a Customer Services Officer for their phone banking center.
About the role
Reporting to the team manager, you are responsible for answering incoming phone inquiries on credit card and other banking products. You need to provide immediate assistance on the phone and handle customer's complaints whenever necessary. You will assist in ad-hoc duties requested by your direct manager. You also have to demonstrate courteous service and service oriented attitude at all times.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Secondary education or above.
- At least 1 year or above experience in banking call center or banking customer service role is required.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer servicing skills.
- Strong in problem solving, people oriented with cheerful personality
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin.
- Proficient in English / Chinese input method and MS Office applications.
- NO overnight duty required (but have to work day and night shift).
- 5-day work week (Mon - Fri) and report duty on alternate Saturday (Sunday and PH off).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.