Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
The journey of our careers is about one word: Opportunity. Opportunity to learn and to lead, to earn and to advance.
Our purpose is to grow the most valuable relationships in business by uncovering truth and meaning from data. We’re wildly passionate about our purpose, and it has us modernizing everything we do! So if you like the vibe of a “start-up”, but want the solidity of a storied and commanding brand, we are the place for you.
Dun & Bradstreet is vital to businesses of every size and scope, across six continents and every industry. Without our data, how would planes fly, coffee brew or search engines enlighten? When you collect and share insights on almost 300 million companies around the world, your chance to influence that world – for the better – is remarkably exciting. You will feel that energy in our hallways and product labs, client meetings and whiteboard sessions, hashtags and annual reports. Our collaborative, open culture is one where you can be inspired, and be inspiring.
We are passionate about the power of data. We embrace the change in the world around us. And we succeed by helping others succeed. That is who we are and what you can expect we’re all about. So if you are too, we invite you to join our team. It is an opportunity like no other you will ever experience.
For more details, please visit: http://www.dnb.com.hk
Customer Service Officer
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
- Provide excellent customer service in our service center
- Handle incoming call, usage stimulation, customer ordering, resolving customer enquiries and complaints
- Maintain good customer relationship & introduce company product and services
- Follow up customer request in a professional way
- University graduate with 2 years working experience in customer service
- Experience in multinational companies, banking/ finance field is preferable
- Customer-oriented and result-oriented with strong drive to win
- Good initiative, detail-minded and well organized
- Pleasant, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in written & spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin is an advantage
We value our staff
D&B employees enjoy long, prosperous careers with the company. More than one third of open roles are filled with internal talent and the average tenure of our employees is 12 years. You are the author of your career at D&B, and the company will back you with development that will lead you on road to success. What’s holding you back? Come join us on our journey!
Apply here, with your full resume with the present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions available in the organization over a 6-month period, after which their personal data will be destroyed.