We are a prestigious and reputable listed company in Hong Kong, is now sincerely inviting high caliber professionals to join us.
Customer Service Officer/Senior Customer Service Officer
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Property Management / Consultancy|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Assist Manager / Supervisor to monitor and maintain smooth operation to the team
- Handle incoming calls from CS hotline system in a professional manner, answer inquiries received by phone and by mail
- Deliver quality customer service through outbound call activities, follow up and handle inquiries or complaints with good communication skill, friendly and polite manner
- Work on night duty, from 1:30p.m. to 10:00p.m.
- Diploma or above in Sales & Customer Relations or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in customer services preferably gained from call centre
- Good command in spoken and written Chinese and English, including Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- Detail-minded, hard-working, independent and self-motivated
- Mature with good telephone manner and be a good team player
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Customer Service Officer
Competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate. Please apply with full resume, present and expected salary by email at email@example.com or completing the online application form which is available at http://www.midland.com.hk/chi/joinus/vacancy.shtml
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.