About PCCW Teleservices
PCCW Teleservices is an operating subsidiary of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider which is majority-owned by PCCW Limited.
PCCW Teleservices offers clients world-class global contact center and BPO services in all facets of voice and non-voice customer services, technical support, sales, retention, and other business processes. Operating a global network of multi-channel contact centers, PCCW Teleservices provides support in languages covering over half of the world's population.
PCCW Teleservices is consistently ranked among the world’s leading contact center service providers. With nearly 6,000 agent positions in Hong Kong, mainland China, Panama, the Philippines and the United States, PCCW Teleservices provides local and multinational companies a wide array of skills to service more than 80 million customer contacts annually. To learn more, please visit www.pccwteleservices.com.
Customer Service Representative (Multinational Electronic Brand)
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paid overtime, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Electronics / Electrical Equipment|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
- Handle customers’ enquiries via telephone, emails and live chat in a tactful and timely manner for the contact Center of a multinational electronic company;
- Effectively identify customers’ needs by probing and providing appropriate solutions in a timely and professional manner;
- Provide customer feedback to superior and make recommendation to improve customer satisfaction;
- Working Location: Kwun Tong.
- High level of proficiency in spoken & written Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Form 5 graduate or above, with at least 1 year of experience in any of the following areas preferred: customer service, retail sales, e-commerce etc.;
- Knowledge of electronic product is preferable;
- Strong service oriented mentality with a high sense of ownership of the problems and requests assigned;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Attractive remuneration package
- Comprehensive and structured training programme
- Competitive salary
- Incentive bonus
- Medical coverage
- Non-contributory provident fund scheme
- 14 days paid annual leave