ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Customer Service Specialist
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Our client, renowned organization, is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join within their team.
- Manage clients’ expectations and communication from the point of order until delivery
- Coordinate all aspects of the final transaction, including receipt of final payment and ensuring completeness of purchase, financing and registration documents
- Regularly update the CRM system to ensure accurate and timely delivery information is available to management
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent record of customer service excellence
- Strong organization and time management skills
Attractive remuneration package and on-the–job training will be provided to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc: email@example.com ) and quote the job reference no.