SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 85,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 1,800 offices and laboratories around the world. Our business touches nearly every part of the world, across a huge range of industries.
Our people can have opportunities to work overseas and in different business areas, access to a global portfolio of customers and exposure to different cultures and thinking. We encourage new ideas and welcome people who challenge the way we do things.
Work for us, and we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential. Build a Career with SGS!
Customer Services Executive, Construction Materials (Yuen Long)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- According to related standards, be responsible of the test conditions’ confirmation, and arrange the test application from customers
- Handle consultation from customer, and answer customers’ rational question
- Provide support and follow-up service for business section
- Higher Diploma or above
- 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in laboratory testing
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediate available is preferred
For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to SGS Hong Kong Limited - The Human Resources Division, 1/F, On Wui Centre, 25 Lok Yip Road, Fanling, N.T., Hong Kong, or by fax to 2334 7125 / email at email@example.com (with position applying for and employer reference number quoted in the subject).
Data received will be kept confidential and used for processing application only.