Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fultill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-
Customer Services Officer – Passenger Services
- Assist Supervisor, Customer Services immediately once major flight disruption / creeping delay develops and submit handling reports;
- Perform ground handling services, including check-in, boarding gate and arrival duties;
- Attend monthly meetings with supervisor for operational briefing and review the handling procedures;
- Meet and assist VIPs on departure and arrival;
- Assist desk duty for telex reading and phone enquiry.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE or minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject (including English and Chinese language) or equivalent;
- Possess 1 year relevant working experience in airport operations and customer service field;
- No relevant experiences will also be considered;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in PC operations, e.g. MS Excel and MS Word;
- Willing to take shift duties;
- Immediate available is preferred.