Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Customer Services Officer (Phone Banking - Credit Card team)
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for answering customer enquiries and handling complaints. To deliver consistent quality services to our customers, you are required to perform shift duty from Monday to Saturday.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Secondary education
- With minimum 2 years’ relevant experience preferably in banking or credit card industry
- Excellent telephone manner and customer servicing skills
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English, Mandarin preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Willingness to work on shift basis
- 5 days per week and 9 hours shift per day between 9am-10pm (Mon-Fri) / 9am-5:30pm (Sat)
- No need to work on Sunday / Public Holidays
Candidate with less experience or fresh graduate will also be considered for Customer Services Representative