We are the Manager of Harbourfront Landmark, a residential and commercial development in Hunghom. We are now inviting applications for the following position:
CUSTOMER SERVICES OFFICER [Ref: HL-CSO]
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in security and customer services operation in hotel or property management, of which 2 years in supervisory level
- Formal training with Diploma or Certificate in security management and hospitality management an added advantage
- To lead the frontline operation teams to handle daily security issues and provide prestigious front desk customer services
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Shift duty may be required (9-hour shift, 6 days per week including public holidays)
We offer salary and benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience, including 14 days annual leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Estate Manager - Harbourfront Landmark Premium Services limited, L1/F, 11 Wan Hoi Street, Hunghom, Kowloon (Please quote reference on envelope) or via E-mail (in Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s).
Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.