DO YOU LIKE NUMBERS?
We are one of the world’s leading and most extensive smartcard payment systems, with over 75,000 readers deployed in the market.
We have more than 8,000 service providers across different businesses using Octopus payment platform.
We have over 32 million Octopus cards and products in circulation.
We handle over 14 million transactions a day with transaction value exceeding HK$188 million.
You probably have 1 Octopus in your wallet!
We are a team of creative professionals with the mission to make everyday life easier for our customers by applying innovative ideas through secure and robust technology.
AT OCTOPUS, NO ONE WILL BE TREATED AS A STAFF NUMBER!
We support each other as equal partners! Grasp the opportunity to join us, and MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your LIFE!
Customer Services Representative (Customer Relations)
|Work exp||2 Years To 6 Years|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Medical plan|
Operations > Operations
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Create more incredible numbers by:
- making outbound calls to customers and merchants
handling incoming customer and merchant enquiries and complaints related to Octopus cards and products, Octopus Rewards programs and services, etc., through hotlines, outbound calls, emails and correspondence, etc.
ensuring all procedures taken and tasks performed are adhered to Company Policy, corresponding guidelines and service level standard, as well as regulatory and audit requirements
collecting feedback from customers to identify and analyse their issues, and offering recommendations to enhance service quality
performing general clerical and administrative support to customer service team
working closely with other teams in Operations Department to follow up the requests and enquiries from customers
A right fit for your portfolio?
- Form 7 / DSE or above with at least 2 years of working experience in customer service or call centre, preferably in banking or financial industry
- Strong customer-oriented mindset with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, diligent and responsible, with a positive attitude under pressure
- Familiar with various MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fluent in Putonghua is preferred