Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fultill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-
Customer Services Supervisor – Lounge Services
- Report to Manager - VIP Services for daily operation of lounge;
- Liaise with existing suppliers / service partner for improvement areas;
- Plan staff roster and real time deployment of lounge resource for the best interest Company;
- Ensure the completion of monthly and weekly report and submit to Manager - VIP Services;
- Respond to any fluctuation in demand of F&B goods and groceries; liaise with the contractors, and report to Manager - VIP Services;
- Responsible for checking of invoices and purchase record prepared by contractors;
- Assist in setting up and reviewing the service standardization;
- Execute administrative projects as assigned by Manager - VIP Services;
- Ensure frontline staffs to follow safety procedure and security requirements.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE or minimum Level 2 in 5 HKDSE New Senior Secondary Subject (including English and Chinese language) or equivalent;
- Possess minimum 4 years’ experience in airport operations and customer service field, preferably with at least 2 years in leadership skill position;
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Able to work independently under high pressure.
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Willing to take shift duties.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Customer Services Leader – Lounge Services.