Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fultill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-
Customer Services Supervisor – Lounge Services
- Monitor & Handle flight reservation and ticketing at airport counter;
- Provide information for customer needed, such as flights schedule, airfare, ticket conditions;
- Prepare weekly & monthly report for management;
- Respond to customer enquiries on frequent flyer programme;
- Handle telephone calls for flight information enquiries;
- Handle in / out e-mail relating to airport ticketing;
- Handle flight protection and arrange all necessary documents as per ticketing sources;
- Follow up the company safety policy.
- Form 5 graduate or above with at least 5 subjects passed in HKCEE, including English & Chinese or equivalent;
- Possess minimum 4 years’ experience in airport operations and customer service field, preferably with at least 2 years in leadership skill position;
- Knowledge in airline ticketing & reservation system;
- Good telephone manner and passenger handling skills;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Willing to work on shift & overtime;
- Able to work under pressure.
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as Customer Services Leader – Ticketing &Information Services.