Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fultill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-
Customer Services Supervisor – Passenger Services
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||HK International Airport|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Travel / Tourism|
Travel / Tourism > Passenger Service
Travel / Tourism > Others
Travel / Tourism > Customer Service
- Supervise airport Landside and Airside passenger services functions;
- Update Customer Services Duty Manager immediately once major flight disruption / creeping delay and submits handling reports;
- Handle situations on site and off site including delayed and overbooked flights;
- Handle real time customer complaints;
- Execute administrative projects as assigned by Customer Services Duty Manager;
- Meet and assist VIPs on departure and arrival as and when necessary.
- Form 5 (or the equivalent) graduate or above;
- Possess minimum 5 years' experience in airport operations and customer service field, with at least 2 years preferably at a service leader or supervisory position;
- Able to work independently under high pressure;
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Willing to take shift duties.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Customer Services Leader – Passenger Services.