ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Data Analyst (Bank)
Our client, a leading global banking, is now looking for Data Analyst to join within their team.
- Support team managers to develop and deploy data programs, management reports, dashboards and business intelligence solutions to fulfill the business need under considerable deadline pressure
- Develops and supports a wide variety of adhoc/production information deliverables and analysis
- Interfaces with Business Performance and Customer Experience departments to translate business requirements and strategy into information processes
- Performs other related D&IM duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Management, Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience in data analysis or database management experience or equivalent
- Solid experience on SAS programming skills
- Excel VBA programming skills and UNIX experience an advantage
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required, including the capacity to articulate the case for information management in the language of business
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal or external stakeholders
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org ) and quote the job reference no.