About the company
Our client is one of Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line and mobile communication services. They are looking for Data Analyst / Business Analyst to implement IT automation projects and process end user computing skills to streamline existing manual processes.
Data Analyst / Business Analyst (Access / VBA / SQL)
- Responsible for the implementation on IT automation projects and process end user computing skills to streamline existing manual processes.
- Work closely with internal parties on business operations and initiate on-going process improvement in particular for performance tracking and commission administration.
- Perform various aspects of sales management reports for management review
- Participate in sales commission scheme planning, administration and effectiveness review.
- Manipulate data and prepare sales performance analysis for regular review.
- Degree holder in IT / Business Administration or related discipline.
- 1-3 years or above related experience, preferably in Telecommunication industry
- Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable of processing end user computing skills such as Access Macro, Excel Macro, Visual Basic for Application, SQL Server.
- Proficient hand on experience in using PC software. (e.g. Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Leader in a sizable company
- 5-days working
- Performance bonus
- Housing allowance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- 16 days Annual Leave
- Stable working culture
- Excellent career development
- Work location: Quarry Bay
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to , quoting Job Ref# 6538. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral email@example.com