Data Center Manager
- Foster positive business relationships and collaborative partnerships across multiple organizations
- Identify and grow new opportunities with existing clients
- Manage operational efficiency and continuously examine ways to minimize operating expenses while maintaining maximum reliability of critical support infrastructure.
- Monitor and drive cost effective best practices consistent with industry standards & benchmarks.
- Develop, implement and audit local standard operating procedures, sequence of operations and maintenance standards to be in compliance with ISO27001 and ISO 14001 to achieve SLA
- Degree/ Higher Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience working in a data center environment
- A good command of English in both written and verbal
- Experience providing detailed reports related to incidence and SLAs
- Ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Good understanding on the configuration and daily operations of data centre
- Sound Knowledge and practical experience on Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations, ISO9001, ISO27001, service Level metrics analysis and reporting, etc
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.