Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Database Administrator (Job Ref: JB0001850)
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Our Client is a leading IT Solutions Provider in Hong Kong, responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors. Now they are looking for Database Administrator to join their team.
- Carry out database design, installation, configuration, performance tuning and on-going maintenance
- Oversee health check backup, backup, recovery and failover processes
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting
- Undertake daily database administration, monitoring to improve database performance
- Degree in IT/Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years experience in Oracle/MSSQL/DB2/MySQL database administration
- Holder of OCA/OCP/IBM DB2 certification is preferred
- Hands-on experience in database installation, backup & recovery, performance monitoring and tuning
- Knowledge in database HA/DR solutions (RAC/Dataguard/HADR) is an advantage
- Knowledge in System Administration and Backup tools administration (IBM
- Tivoli Storage Manager, Symantec Netbackup, etc) is an advantage
- A team player with analytical and problem solving mind, self-motivation, good interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese. Good communication skill on Putonghua is an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Database Administrator
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 or firstname.lastname@example.org further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.