DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR/PROGRAMMER –online shop/e-commerce/5 days
|Work exp||1 Year To 10 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Internet / Digital / eCommerce|
Digital / Web / Mobile > App Development
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Information Technology > Software Development
E-commerce platform / Online shop in fashion and fashion accessories for global market with 200 staff in Hong Kong office - is looking for a DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR - with details as follows :
- High Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline with experience in Oracle database administration.
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts, Database Design, SQL and PL/SQL is required.
- Knowledge of MSSQL, MySQL is preferable
- Knowledge of Linux administration will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, independent and fast learner.
- Willing to work under high pressure and meet tight project schedule.
- Responsible for Oracle 11g administration, performance tuning and Oracle RAC support.
- Provide database support to application development and data service.
- Daily health checking on database systems and to report failure.
- Provide technical support and administration function of the database systems, including configuration, upgrading and monitoring.
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of PROGRAMMER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.