CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Database Support Engineer (Oracle / MS SQL)
- Responsible for installation, setup, configuration, deployment, migration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Oracle database / MS SQL Database
- Perform Oracle and MS SQL database capacity planning, performance tuning, backup, restore and disaster recovery
- Perform system administration on Windows servers
- Involve in database migration, database upgrade, and new database implementation projects
- Perform review, revise and implement security policies and access rights to database servers and databases
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- 4 years of Oracle/MS SQL database administration experience
- MCDBA, OCA or OCP certified is an added advantage
- Experience with RAC, Sun Clustering, Dataguard, Control and Logical Domain
- Sounds working knowledge with PL/SQL, Trigger, Crystal Reports, Shell Scripting, Stored Procedure, Windows, Solaris, MS SQL and Unix platforms
- Familiar with project, incident & configuration management
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese (Cantonese)