- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Delphi Programmer / System Analyst (ERP / MNC / UP to 45K)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
About the company
Our client is the global leader in electronic learning products from infancy to preschool and the world’s largest manufacturer of cordless phones. They are looking for Delphi Programmer / System Analyst to support their daily operations.
- Assist in project management;
- Carry out system analysis, design, documentation and testing;
- Perform system development using Delphi, PL/SQL, Oracle and MySQL, etc.;
- Provide system support, training and troubleshooting.
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years IT experience in system development;
- At least 2 years in system analysis and design;
- Expertise in application development and database such as Delphi, PL/SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated and good leadership, can work independently and deal with tight project schedule;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer.
- Completely career path
- Energetic team
- Leader in a sizable company
- 5-days working
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Stable working culture
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Ref# 6535. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.