We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Department Head - Administration and Procurement Manager (MPLD)
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Merchandising / Purchasing > Purchasing / Procurement / Sourcing
Others > Others
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
- Strategically plan, lead and manage a back office support unit in providing logistics, warehouse, document imaging, general procurement and material supplies services for Hong Kong offices, exposure in China preferable;
- Formulate and maintain procurement and logistics policies, guidelines and procedures in line with those issued by the Bank and regulators;
- Establish service performance standards, and review from time to time the service pledge with internal and external users;
- Ascertain adequate and appropriate internal control mechanism in place on all workflow processes;
- Manage contracts with third party supplies with optimum terms and conditions in accordance with the best procurement practice;
- Maintain policy in vendor selection and manage performance of vendors;
- Provide management report to the senior management following the Bank’s incident response and management procedure; and
- Support projects on bank-wide workflow improvement and streamlining processes.
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in banking operations with at least 6 years in supervisory level;
- Solid experience in vendor management and general procurement is preferred;
- Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Well-versed in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua; and
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.