Deputy Director - Internal Audit
- Blue Chip Congolmerate
- Agressively Expansion
- Excellent Work Culture
About the company
Our client is a market leader in the real estate industry with strong presence in greater China and aggressively expanding. They are looking for an Deputy Head in Internal Audit to join their internal audit team to cope with the expansion.
About the role
You will report to the senior management and lead a team of auditors to perform operational and financial audit. You will develop comprehensive audit plans and review internal control systems of various business units within the Group. You will conduct audits with the team and identify for areas for improvements in internal controls and risk management. You will analyse the results of the audits and reviews and draw conclusions and prepare reports of findings and recommendations for senior management.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder with minimum of 12 years of Internal Audit experience preferably in the property / real estate industry
- Solid internal audit knowledge in both Hong Kong and PRC
- Willing to travel up to 40%
- Strong business leadership skills, business acumen and problem solver
- Agile, charismatic with excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills in English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Charlotte Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.