The Federation of Hong Kong Industries (FHKI) is a statutory body formed in 1960 to promote and foster the interests of Hong Kong’s industrial and business community. We have member companies from various industrial and service sectors. Our services cover industrial/trade promotion activities, exhibitions and seminars, policy research, Q-Mark schemes, certificates of origin and trade declaration services, intellectual property consultancy and registration.
We are now looking for a talent to take up the following vacancy:
Deputy Manager – Membership Relations (Ref: MRD/DM/S)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Location||Lai Chi Kok|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, General holidays, Gratuity, Medical plan|
|Industry||Charity / NGO / Non-Profit Org|
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Government / Social Service > Community Services / Non-profit Organisations
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- Oversee and carry out the Secretariat services to FHKI’s industrial groups, councils and other related associations supported by FHKI;
- Effectively formulate, promote and implement FHKI corporate events and activities of different scale and nature, including networking luncheons/dinners, study mission, exhibitions, but not limited to award schemes etc.; previous experience in dealing with government funded projects would be an advantage;
- Support membership recruitment and retention, help maintain membership database system, oversee production of relevant promotion materials and update FHKI online and social media platforms; and
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
Candidates should be:
- A degree or above in Business, Marketing or equivalent;
- At least 6 years relevant working experience with not less than 2 years in management level;
- Experience preferably in trade associations and customer/membership oriented business;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to secure support and contribution from a wide range of stakeholders;
- Ability to assess and identify members’ needs to enhance quality of service/product;
- Strong knowledge and skills in event/project management is an added advantage;
- Enjoy working both as a team and independently;
- Able to handle multi-tasks and seasonal workload, self-motivated and proactive;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua) is a MUST;
- Occasional overseas travel is expected; and
- Immediate availability is preferred.
- by mail to the Human Resources Section, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, 31/F Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon;
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- through our website at www.industryhk.org.
For (1) & (2), please apply with full resume, present, expected salary and date of availability. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope/email subject line.
We are equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.