PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 600 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenyang, Dalian, Tianjin, Jinan, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Wuhan, Changsha, Xi’an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Deputy Manager–Social Media-Marketing & Communications-IFS
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Media / Advertising > Editorial / Journalism
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Job Description & Responsibilities:
PwC is looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our digital marketing team and focus on social media. Skilled in writing social media messages and responsible for posting to LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, you will have experience in planning, running and analysing online campaigns that promote local and international events. With a passion for all things social, you will stay on top of emerging trends and share your knowledge and insights through training and workshops with other people in the department.
- 6+ years’ work experience
- 3+ years’ experience creating content for social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Creates rich and thought provoking content to publish across social networking platforms
- Regularly plans, delivers and monitors social media campaigns, ranging from local small scale to large international events
- Experience of launching paid social media campaigns
- Confident in dealing with senior management and partners of the firm, providing social media training and advice
- Act as a senior content strategist to internal clients
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including creative copywriting
- Organised, quick thinking and a proven multitasker
- Creative, open to different ideas and new ways of working
- Ability to work with our design team on videos, infographics and other interactive contents for our social channels
- Excellent relationship skills and a team player
- Worked in a similar environment with a big 4 firm, consultancy
- or online / digital agency on B2B accounts
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Working knowledge of Chinese social media channels especially WeChat and Weibo
- Interest in analytics and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns as well as for making data-driven decisions/ tactical recommendations
- Digitally savvy and keen to learn new skills and tools
- Experience of working with images, videos and infographics
- Awareness of industry best practice
- Candidate with less working experience will be considered as Marketing Consultant/Senior Marketing Consultant.