The Mizuho Financial Group is one of the largest financial institutions in the world with over 56,000 staff working in approximately 920 offices in 35 countries.
As a member of the Group, Mizuho Bank Ltd. has a long-term commitment to the Hong Kong market. With a strong global connection and a workforce of over 600 staff, Mizuho Bank Ltd. Hong Kong Branch, is able to help corporations in Hong Kong to expand their business worldwide. Our clients comprise Japanese and non-Japanese corporations including PRC related ones, financial institutions, government and quasi-government organizations, etc. We provide a full spectrum of corporate banking services to our customers including syndication loans, treasury, transaction banking, financial advisory, project finance, merger and acquisition, leveraged finance, structured finance, etc.
We provide unparalleled opportunities to our employees. What sets us apart from other banks as an employer is the breadth of experiences we offer our employees. Joining Mizuho is an opportunity to broaden your horizons and do something meaningful. As a part of our business plan, we are looking for pro-active and self-motivated professionals to fill the following vacancy:
Deputy Manager – Treasury Operations
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Treasury
- To handle daily operation and settlement of FX products, money markets transactions, etc.
- To operate and monitor settlement application systems
- To support treasury-related regulatory reporting and requirement
- To supervise junior staff to ensure a smooth and timely execution and production standards can be achieved
- To follow up trade settlement with counterparts, front dealers and clients and to assist in ad-hoc projects, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business disciplines
- Min. 5 years’ supervisory experience in treasury settlement
- Good knowledge in financial instruments and SWIFT application
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English; good Putonghua preferred;
- Good PC Skills in Excel, Word, Powerpoint & VBA;
- Independent, assertive, proactive, with strong analytical skill