New B Innovation Limited is dedicated to developing advanced life-saving Hemoglobin-based Therapeutics. Our scientific experts have employed the latest technologies and innovative approaches to find health solutions for unmet medical needs. We also have on-going collaborations with top universities worldwide...
New B Innovation Limited is dedicated to developing advanced life-saving Hemoglobin-based Therapeutics. Our scientific experts have employed the latest technologies and innovative approaches to find health solutions for unmet medical needs. We also have on-going collaborations with top universities worldwide on various research projects. We have successfully patented our protein preparation technology in various countries. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have research laboratories and offices located in Hong Kong, China, Canada and New Zealand. To cope with business expansion and development needs, we are looking for dedicated, talented and quality talents to join our professional team.
DEPUTY OPERATIONS MANAGER – BIO-PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING (BASED IN HONG KONG)
|Work exp||5 Years To 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Science / Lab / Research > Medical Science / Technology
Medical Services > Pharmaceutical
Manufacturing > Operations Management
Reporting to the Head of Manufacturing Operations, you are required to
- Supervise and manage operation sections including QA, QC, Production, Warehouse and Engineering to achieve the company goals and fulfill the legitimate requirements
- Ensure high working efficiency, effective communication and cooperation among sections, safeguard product quality and good time control to meet production schedules
- Plan and control the operation cost within the budget
- Ensure each section would make good use of the company resources including manpower, facilities, equipment and materials
- Ensure the manufacturing, quality, staffs and documentation meet the requirements of GMP
- Review and approve the GMP documents related to manufacturing and quality and ensure the facilities and equipment are properly calibrated and maintained
- Ensure the products are manufactured and stored according to the approved procedures
- Ensure all staffs are properly trained and update the training content if necessary.
- Complete all other assigned tasks of the company as and when required.
- Bachelor or above in Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Pharmaceutical or related subjects
- 8 years or above working experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical manufacturing with at least 5 years in managerial position
- Basic knowledge in microbiology and sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Responsible and capable to troubleshoot issues during manufacturing
- Capable and with solid experience to supervise, organize, manage and train staffs
- Independent, team works and good communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate will be considered for the position of Assistant Operations Manager if their profile is marginal to the pre-requisites