Design Director – Commercial Retail - Hong Kong
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Design > Interior Design
- Leading International Architecture and Design consultancy
- Top-tier Commercial Projects
- Hong Kong Based Position
- Competitive salary package
Our client is an award-winning Architecture and Design consultancy with an established reputation globally. They are now looking for a Design Director to head up their retail team to work on shopping mall and mixed-use projects across the region, with a major focus on China projects.
As the Design Director, you will be managing the design team and handling the projects from concept design to design development stages. Working with and managing some of the most talented designers in Asia, it will be your responsibility to inspire and develop the teams ensuring that design output is cutting edge and of the highest quality. You will also be the primary contact for clients from taking the brief and ensuring the design intent is really captured through the whole process.
To be successful in this position, you will possess the following key skills:
- Be a qualified architect with 10+ years experience; having previously worked to lead Design teams on commercial projects
- Have prior experience working for an international design firm
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of shopping mall projects
- Fluency in English is a must, with Chinese language skills being an added bonus
To apply, please contact Jayme in our Hong Kong office at jayme(at)edpathpartners.com or +852 3796 2502
Please email CV’s to us in Word Format and portfolio in pdf format.
All applications will be dealt with in confidence.
For more live vacancies please visit www.redpathpartners.com