Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
Chevalier (Aluminium Engineering) Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for the following position:
Design Engineer / Assistant Design Engineer
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Medical plan|
Construction / Property > Architect
Engineering > Draftsman / CAD
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Responsible for curtain walls / aluminium works design
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Building Studies / Architectural Study
- At least 3 years' working experience in relevant field
- Knowledge in AutoCAD release 2006 or above and with 3D drawing skills is preferred
- Candidate with less working exerience will be considered for the post of Assistant Design Engineer
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit: http://www.chevalier.com.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.