Design Manager / Senior Design Manager ( Hardline)
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Guaranteed bonus, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Design > Graphic Design
Design > Product / Industrial Design
Design > Others
Our client – an expanding multi-national trading group is looking for high caliber candidates to fill up the following postions :
- Execute entire design process for a given season within multiple hard goods product categories: Home and Seasonal Decoration, Gift, Houseware, Pluse, Textiles and Stationery.
- Responsible for Trend Development, Product Design/Rendering, Tech Packs and Presentation Boards.
- Work with Senior Management of Product Development to implement line building as it aligns with departmental goals and vision.
- Translate seasonal trend and customer objectives into commercially viable product for mass market at varying price points.
- Deliver effective, cohesive product presentations for both internal and external partners.
- Work with vendor partners to develop and execute product designs with accuracy and innovation.
- Research and develop seasonal trends, themes, concepts, color direction, material, fabrications and styling.
- Have a deep working knowledge of Home Products, with the ability to communicate techniques and manufacturing abilities to Junior Designers.
- Work with company Global Offices on sourcing, research and development innovation.
- Lead market research, design and product development from idea creation to product completion.
- Work with worldwide suppliers/ factories on product development
- 8 years or above Design experience for leading US/EU department stores
- Bachelor degree in Design/Arts from overseas countries is a must
- Excellent and innovative Graphic Design skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, detail oriented, meticulous, accurate and creative in an extremely fast paced environment
- Must be flexible and able to work independently
- Excellent understanding of Home Decoration and Gift trends
- Excellent knowledge of US/EU market
- Must have EXCELLENT/fluent command of English language
- Excellent skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft Office
- Must be willing to work in Hong Kong.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skill; must be team oriented and be able to work in a group environment.
5 day work and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates, interested parties please send detailed resume to The Human Resources Manager by email : firstname.lastname@example.org