About the company
Our client is a multi-national market leading company in producing adhesive waterproof materials. They are now looking for Design & Product Developer / Designer to support their daily operations.
Design & Product Developer / Designer / Manager (Sportswear / MNC / Product development)
Reporting to Application Service Manager, you are able to communicate and act on the technical needs of that team as it relates to growth targets of the specific Territory:
- Work within Sportswear market to fully understand various applications of products.
- Understand assembly techniques and testing protocols for various applications.
- Solve application challenges by proposing, selling, and educating customers on innovative design and processing solutions.
- Recommend Sewfree assembly methods to customers (brands and factories) to allow them build new features in their product line and improve their efficiencies (increase speed and/or lower material waste).
- Stay informed of different assembly equipment, understand their capabilities and evaluate its possible use in our applications.
- Offer on-site support to brands and factories teaching them how to build parts, perform quality testing and improve their bonding process.
- Participate in customer meetings ranging from open houses and road shows to general training.
- Associate Degree in technical / design field required
- 5+ years of experience in a technical position focusing on assembly of garments.
- Factory experience is highly favored
- Brand experience is a plus
- Global communication
- Experience requiring training, trouble shooting, and quick response time highly favored
- travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of time.
- Sizable US company
- 5-days work
- 15 days’ Annual leave
- Attractive salary package
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Kwun Tong