Po Leung Kuk is a well-established charitable organization in Hong Kong and has been serving the local community for more than 138 years. The Kuk provides diversified social services including education, welfare and recreation to the general public.
We invite high caliber personnel to fill the following position:
Designer, Fund-raising Department (FR-DESIGN)
- Design promotional materials / products for both online and offline media, including posters, flyers, advertisements, e-banners, backdrops, T-shirts, souvenirs, programme booklet, etc.
- Coordinate with printers / design agencies for all production / design matters
- Give professional on-site advice on the venue decoration of fund-raising events
- Higher Diploma or above in graphic design or related disciplines
- 3 years or above experience in graphic design
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Mac user proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Independent with strong sense of responsibility and able to handle multiple projects under a tight deadline
- Creative, with good art sense, and solid understanding of the printing process
- Knowledge on illustration, photography and web design is an advantage