CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
Deskside Support Engineer (iBank)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Others
- Provide 1st and 2nd tier network and desktop remote & in-person support to end users
- Install, modify, and repair PCs, laptops, mobile devices, printers and computer peripherals for user
- Provide technical support on desktop and mobile applications such as MS Office, Outlook, MS O365, Anti-Virus, VPN solution, MDM client, Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters connections, etc.
- Support AV equipment such as projectors, video conference set, etc.
- Use ticketing system to record and update all user requests and reported problems in a timely manner
- Prepare documentation and provide user training on desktop systems
- University Graduate in Computer Engineering/Computer Studies or related discipline
- At least 4 years relevant working experience in supporting computers and networks
- At least 1 year working experience in financial institution
- Proficient in Windows/Apple OS, MS Desktop Applications, financial software, McAfee Client, problem diagnosis tools, remote support toolsMDM,
- Knowledge to support cloud solutions is definitely an advantage
- Technical certifications: Microsoft Certified Engineer and Microsoft Certified Desktop Support
- Customer-oriented, good problem solving skill
- Proficiency in spoken and written of English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.