Established in 2000, cherrypicks is now a leading mobile technology and mobile marketing innovator in Asia-Pacific with its successful implementation of innovative technology, such as augmented reality, to mobile channels and devices.
As a driving force of disruptive Online-to-Offline (O2O) solutions (including iButterfly, keewee, Shoppo, appsdollar and Mooofit), cherrypicks has become an iconic industry leader in both Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) industry and has represented Hong Kong and China in many world stages. In the past four years, cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local technology and marketing innovation awards, including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll.
Major clients of cherrypicks include HSBC, MTR, Cathay Pacific, Maxim’s Group, Unilever, Hang Lung Properties, Hennessy of LVMH Group, Prudential and Bank of China (Hong Kong). The company was also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
Developer / Senior Developer – Ruby on Rails / Backend (5-day Work in Tsimshatsui)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Professional Qualification||Computer Science|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
- Design, develop and unit test backend system, CMS and report
- Develop test cases to be executed during development
- Stay current on modern software development best practices, emerging technologies
- Gather, analyze and document requirements
- Build RESTful APIs and optimize system performance
- IVE graduates or above in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in system design and implementation
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, and capable of preparing technical and programming documentation
- Solid skills in RoR
- Solid experience on backend development flow, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Experience with cloud application development (AWS or others)
- Experience working in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge in Test-Driven Development (TDD) is a plus
- Self-motivated, responsible and willing to learn
Attractive long term career prospect, along with competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Join us and be part of the award-winning team now!
Interested party, please click \"APPLY NOW\" to send us your full resume with current and expected salary.